Thursday, September 21, 2006

Tonight is the night!




I am a total Grey's Anatomy freak and tonight it is the season premier! I am so excited that the day is finally here!!! Who will Meridith choose? Will Izzy be back? Will Burke ever operate again? Whew! I am on pins and needles!! I LOVED Denny though, I miss him already. I am sad they killed him off. Travis thinks I am a lunatic. I can't help it, when a show is good it is good! I am not the only Grey's nut out there :) Click here and get your tissues ready...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6BmR6AwWLs













3 comments:

Mary said...

I am a freak right there with ya, lol! I love Grey's Anatomy, but will be recording it because I don't like to watch it with anyone else. Weird I know, lol.

chandra said...

I can't wait either!!! I couldn't watch the rerun of last years finale, I would have cried my eyes out for Denny all over again.

Amber said...

For some unknown reason, I DID go watch that video...aaaahhhh. I still can't believe he DIED! So sad :(

I can't wait for tonight!!!! Not much longer now!