Monday, September 25, 2006
How can I be mad when I am so happy?
I have had one crappy morning, well weekend. A lightning storm blew out our TV, cable box and modem on Saturday. The modem is fixed now, and the cable works, just don't have the features of the box for now. We had to go buy a new TV, Travis finally got his big screen plasma he has been dying for! Today we had a ton of freaking issues with the bank saying we didn't make our loan payment, but we did and I have the copy of the cashed check to prove it. Just sucks I have to deal with it, not to mention the fact that they called Travis at work and left a message with his secretary, so it will be all over the district I'm sure, which really sucks cause it isn't even true! They cashed the damn thing a week before it was due and it was mailed almost 2 weeks before it was due! I hate people sometimes! So all of that made me mad, but with the bad comes the good. I got to see Jenna today. Not visit her in the hospital unfortunately but she sent me a video email and I chatted with her on messenger and I got to see her video feed that way too. It was great to see her! She looks better than I do and she is in the hospital! Her blasts are now at 0!!! Which is wonderful news! Today is her last day of chemo for a week, so now she has to do another bone marrow draw and wait. Keep praying for her guys. She is missing her kids so much, we sent her some pictures of them and she got them today and has them hanging up in her room. She looked so happy that she had them. I am glad that I could do something to bring a smile to her face. I miss her, I hate that she has to go through this. Next week when the kids are all out of school will be really weird cause we would usually do something several times to get the kids out of the house. Christmas break will be coming up fast though and she will be home and in remission by then so we will have a lot of playdate catch up to play :) Looking forward to things that we took for granted to be back to normal! Here's to remission as quickly as possible so she can get out of the hospital and home to her babies! I am more convinced now than ever that she is going to beat this crap and be home soon! We Love you Jenna! Can't wait to have you home where you belong!
1 comment:
YES!! THANK YOU FOR MY PICTURES!!! I love them!! Everyone comments on them that comes in! I'm so sad I'm missing Fall Break with you guys, but your right.. I'll be back for Christmas Break!!!
Post a Comment