Friday, September 29, 2006

Hi Pig, I Kaylee!


This is the start of the conversation Kaylee had with a pig at the pumpkin patch on Tuesday! She is too funny! The beginning of fall is finally here so to celebrate we went to the pumpkin patch with our playgroup. It was the first time I have been to that one, last year we went to the middle of no where and got lost for 2 hours, this one was a nice half hour drive away. It was much more fun so I am glad I finally made it out there. They have a ton of stuff for the kids to do and it is all free, which is fun for me :) Mykenzie loved it, I guess it could have been because she got to see her friends that she hasn't got to see since school started. I know she loved playing with them. Kaylee loved the animals the most. They both fed them, a 1st for Kaylee. We have fed animals but she just would drop it on the ground, this time she let the sheep eat out of her hand. We will definatley be going back to play. I already got our pumpkins too, I am not sure how smart it was to buy them already, I am hoping they can make it through Halloween but I have a feeling we will be buying more later (at walmart though) Here is a link to the pictures
share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=8AcuWTNo2bNGgn

3 comments:

ashkaitnjakesmom said...

Kaylee is so sweet!! Both your girls are!!

Riki said...

We had fun playing with you guys at the farm! Love the pictures, your kids are so photogenic. :)

Amber said...

Good grief--Kenzie looks so TALL now!

That was certainly nice of Kaylee to befriend the pig ;-)

You got some really good shots. There was a cool one of the back of Kaylee with pumpkins all around her. The colors were very fall-y.

I was trying to hold off on going to the pumpkin patch for another couple weeks, but seeing your pictures makes me want to go now!!