
Mykenzie and Travis were talking last night at the dinner table and Mykenzie got herself caught in a lie. Travis then started talking about what happens when you lie, the conversation went like this...
"Have you ever seen the movie Pinnochio? Remember how he told a lie and his nose grew and grew. That is what is going to happen to you."
Mykenzie replied, "THAT'S A LIE! Your nose doesn't grow if you lie, that is just a movie" I know dad. "
"Yes it does, I can see your nose starting to grow already."
"That's because I am growing and getting bigger, dad. Look at how much your nose grew."
To which I about fell on the floor laughing! It is so funny how smart she is now. We used to be able to pull things over on her and she lets nothing get by her these days :)
2 comments:
What a big girl. That's hilarious that Travis was "busted" for doing the same thing he was telling her not to do. Go MyKenzie!
lol sounds like Caleb could take a few lessons from her. He's Captain Gullible.
Post a Comment