If you are reading this blog without my permission by logging on with someone else's identity you need to back yourself right back out of here. If you would like to read try asking ME! I don't have a problem with people reading but don't be sneaky about it. I made it private for a reason. If you are giving out your log in info out to people, shame on you. I wouldn't do that to you! You know who you are, I know who you are, my suggestion... get a new password and don't give it out again.
8 comments:
Oh wow...that sucks. I'd be super annoyed, too.
People who are your friends betraying your trust is never a good thing
Seriously? That's messed up!
Ouch! That is messed up!
oh my... craziness...
*gasp* Some people! That would freak me out!
What?! That is lame!
How TERRIBLE, Jacy!
Post a Comment