No one can ever say that I am afraid of color that is for sure! My house is now a rainbow. I am thinking the only color I don't have represented is blue.... maybe the garage can be painted blue that would be cute! For those who have never been to my house, my bedroom is a yellow gold, my master bath is sage green,
Mykenzie's room is pink & Kaylee's room is purple (lavender). Last year around this time we painted the girls bathroom a bright orange (
you can click here for a reminder). Our loft was red when we moved in and while we repainted it because they did a terrible job but we kept it red. Downstairs our living room is brown our kitchen is purple (Plum) and now our half bath is BRIGHT green! Now I must say that it is MUCH brighter than the swatch I have is but it works out because I love it anyhow! So now 2/3 of the bathrooms in my house blind you when you walk in!
LOL That is what Travis says anyhow. I personally love it so I don't really care. I really hope that when we decide not to live here any more the person buying likes color too cause I will be damned if I am repainting over any of it!! I still have some accessories in mind to add but here are some photos :)
BEFORE
AFTER! Isn't it pretty!!

Signed~ ROY G
BIV
6 comments:
Looks great!
I LOVE it...but you knew I would! ;)
Just noticed the ROY G BIV.
LOL!
LOVE it!
Looks great Roy!!!
Hey, I really like that! And I don't think it looks that bright. Or, at least, not compared to the orange one ;-)
Post a Comment