We had a good Valentines Day here. Mykenzie and I headed to a cookie booth at noon to try and peddle cookies outside of Kmart. We ended up selling 96 boxes in 2 hours! Yay! Add that to the rest of the booths our troop did and we sold quite a bit in booth sales. I am almost done delivering cookies. I missed an opportunity to deliver some today but I will hook up with her another day this week. Still waiting on a couple of checks to come in the mail and then I will be headed to the post office to mail the rest to Ohio, Virginia and Arizona. Then I will be DONE with cookies for another year! Woohoo
After the cookie booth we met up with Travis and Kaylee and went out to lunch. Figured it would be less crowded at lunch time. Went to get Mykenzie a webkin for her v-day gift and came home, delivered the neighborhood cookies and then just relaxed. Travis got me a dozen roses and another bouquet of flowers :) Thanks babe.
Today was our group's secret Valentine reveal lunch. I got some pretty great things from my valentine and everything is something I will actually use and am happy to have (especially the jelly belly's ;-) ) I can't wait to go to Michael's to use my gift card!!! I love doing secret valentine with these ladies! After most of us went to see the Shopaholic movie. It was good but it was pretty loosely based on the book. I guess the main idea and the character names but that was about it. I was glad I got to see it regardless, I loved the books.
The rest of our week has been pretty busy. Mykenzie got her palate expander on Wednesday. That is a gigantic pain in the ass for me and a pain in the mouth for Mykenize. It doesn't seem to bother her unless I am trying to tighten it. We have to do it every single night. Hopefully it takes less time than they originally told me (3-4 months) cause I seriously after 4 nights of doing it am already done.
We had a family mystery night at Mykenzie's school on Thursday. It was fun but I have to say some of the clues were harder than I would have liked. Thank goodness I am not in school and can go ahead and look at other peoples papers to cheat! lol In the end we were able to solve the mystery though and all was well with the school :)
My house is a total disaster! I can't seem to get myself back into a routine after being sick for that week ( I have not missed a single dose of my medicine btw, big pat on the back for me!). I FINALLY have the last load of clothes in the dryer. This is the first time in 3 weeks laundry has been caught up. Of course now it starts all over again. My goals for this week are 1. get this house put back together 2. get a couple of work outs in. Hopefully I can make that work, since there is no school tomorrow I will be all thrown off again this week. Ahh well, cleaning isn't the most important thing right? You wouldn't agree with me if you saw my house right now...
Oh and in other news, I found out that I am going to be an aunt once again. My sister just found out she is expecting baby #2 and will be due sometime in October. I am hoping for a BOY this time!
It has been a long week.. I am tired
No comments:
Post a Comment