I haven't posted in 11 days! I guess this blog has been put on the back burner along with cleaning these days. I have cleaned but you can't tell at all so really does it even count? I am on strike. I am just tired of the routine. I was starting to consider getting a job for a couple of reasons. But then I really think about my availability and figure no one will hire me for a few hours Tuesday mornings and Sunday afternoons! lol Whatever. I guess I would have to quit in 2 months anyhow so it isn't worth it.
My children are driving me batty. We have had to have some serious heart to hearts lately with Mykenzie about her attitude and her being disrespectful to us and just mean to Kaylee. Hopefully we will see some improvement. The biggest conversation just took place yesterday so we shall see. Kaylee is doing a little bit better since her and I had our little chat. Fingers crossed. I am not asking for perfection just common sense stuff taken care of and keeping the attitude out of my face.
Mykenzie isn't enjoying her palate expander. It was rough in the very beginning and then it seemed like it wasn't hurting her but now she seems to be in pain every time I turn it. It is definitely working though because she now has a sizable gap between her two front teeth where she certainly did not have one before. I am hoping that when we go to the orthodontist in a couple of weeks they are planning to tighten the braces to begin the process of pulling them back together. I have checked her bite a couple times though and can definitely see an improvement so I am hoping that 2 months will be long enough to have it on.
Kaylee is doing really well in school. She is learning so much this year and is much further along than Mykenzie was at this age. I am so glad that we had her in preschool at age 3 instead of waiting till 4 like we did with Mykenzie. Travis has talked me into letting her go to Kindergarten next year. So now I am really cracking down on behavior and how to act in school. No progress on that yet but I just started. Several of the classes from her school were on the news the other day! The weather man came to talk to the kids and teach them about weather, what to do in a tornado ect. And they got a group photo that they showed on the 6:30 news Tuesday. She was SOOOOOOOOOOOO excited to tell everyone and to watch herself on tv! It was really fun to watch how excited she was about it.
As for me I can't seem to get motivated these days to do much of anything that requires me to get off my big butt. I have watched tv, played on the computer, done some work on the computer for my moms group, fed my facebook addiction, watched Changeling, read the last book in the color series about Jane Kelly by Nancy Bush called Ultra Violet, read Plum Spooky by Janet Evanovich and washed some laundry and dishes. That pretty much sums up my week! lol SAD! I did go to the doctor on Tuesday, FINALLY and she did end up giving me a prescription for my bitchy-ness. Apparently she thinks I have extreme PMS! LOL Travis I'm sure would agree with that. I am currently waiting for my Ins. company to mail it to me so I can find out if they are going to work. It is sad cause this is the week is when I REALLY need to have it. lol Travis keeps asking if I've gotten them yet but since I believe he need meds too I just tell him to kiss my ass. :)
I am debating on going to Bunco on Saturday. I really want to go but at the same time I have already been out the past 2 weekends with friends, we already have 2 things planned for March (so far) and I have several weekend things for girl scouts coming up soon. I guess I will wait and see how things are looking tomorrow. If we aren't doing anything I may just go anyhow.
I finally called the college I am planning to attend to find out what I needed to do yesterday. It looks like I will be going to fill out an application either Tuesday or Thursday next week. The mere thought of this gives me a panic attack. Not good. I know it will be ok, hard but ok, once I get started but getting there is scaring the crap out of me.
I guess that is all that's been happening here. I am really hoping for some nice weather soon (supposed to have snow flurries tomorrow damn it) that will help motivate me to get off the couch, until then I am afraid I'll be sitting here ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment