This is like the 100th post in the past 3 days! Not really but it sure as heck feels like it. Anyhow,
Here they are! Now that Christmas is over I can post the things I made. Some aren't that cute but the idea behind them was. The red gingham chalkboard, I promise it matches the my step mom's kitchen ;) The cutest things I made I am a moron and didn't take pictures of. I plan to make one for myself so hopefully I get it done soon. Otherwise I may be sending my camera to Ohio with Travis in a couple of weeks and make him take a picture of the ones I sent his mom. The notebooks with the post it note holders also had clip boards that went with the gift for the girls teachers (there was another set as well) but once again... no photos of that either. Oh well. The black tray is meant to set up on a plate holder and be used as a message board. I think the others are self explanatory.

2 comments:
Cute stuff! Did you use chalkboard paint? I'm terribly afraid of that stuff for some reason, maybe intimidation.
I used chalkboard paint on both the things that say To Do: on them. I bought it in spray paint form and it wasn't hard to use at all. Same as any other spray paint :)
Post a Comment