Wednesday, December 03, 2008
Biggest Loser
I am a fan of Biggest Loser. Though this is only the 3rd season I have watched of it I fell for it fast and now am addicted. This season I really just want to smack all of the contestants on the blue team. Seriously I don't like any of the ones that are left. None of them. Vicky is a royal beeach. I think she has some serious mental problems and I feel badly for her children. Heba and her slow talking idiot husband drive me nuts. She was a total PITA while he was gone but she has softened some since he came back but still. So now all that is left of the black team is Michelle. I so so so hope she wins. I will be so sad if they get her out of there too. Stupid stupid Amy, she should have voted to kick Vicky out when she had the chance, what a dumb ass. Especially since Vicky sent her packing the very next week. I hope Michelle wins it all and that Colleen picks up the prize from those who went home. What do you think about this season?
No comments:
Post a Comment