Wednesday, July 30, 2008
I am in love
It is a strange love, but a love no less. This love is for my blog. I just spent an hour starting with the first post I ever wrote on this little old blog and reading about 6 months worth of posts. It is amazing the things you just forget about (read my memory post below) Funny stories, good times, that Kaylee used to call me Mauney, stresses and frustrations just everything in life. Days just pass by so quickly and tend to just run into the next. Before we know it 2 years have passed us by and we just sit back and wonder where they went. I am so grateful that I have this place to write and remember all of these things, even the bad days. This is my life and I am happy that I have taken the time to write it down. I know alot of it is boring and I don't really ever have anything that important to say, but I say it anyhow and I am glad I do. Don't expect anything to change for a long time. And to think I almost never started this thing
2 comments:
Very well said!!! I feel the same way! It is a great way to get things on paper (well, at least typed out, lol)! Same here... to think I almost never started it! Glad you enjoyed reading back on posts from the beginning!!
I did the same thing last week. Blogs are great things.
And I'm glad you have your blog also, because it allows me to keep up with what's going on in your life even when we haven't talked in awhile :-).
Post a Comment