Thursday, July 03, 2008

Let the countdown begin!

I finally got off my procrastinating rear end and called my insurance company and a urologist today. No problems we just need to get the big V taken care of. I have had my moments of thinking that maybe I would like to have 1 more kid. I think that my reasons would be all wrong if I did it though. I want a baby and young toddler, then I want to ship them off. LMBO Sooooo I think that would mean I am done. We have been blessed with two beautiful, sweet and most important, healthy girls. We love them to pieces but our family is complete. Now it is time. It is slightly scary making it permanent but I know it is the right thing for us. So we are now and forever will be a family of 4. Well provided the procedure works and no surprises happen in the mean time ;) July 31st is the day. I wanted to have it done this month because our insurance changes August 1st and we would have to pay over $100 more for it. Since we know we are done, we are gonna do it now and save the cash :) Travis is less than thrilled about having it done, especially since he has to take off work for 2 days right when we will be getting home from vacation. Oh well. I am sure his boss will be understanding. He will be up and ready to go back on Monday.

No comments: