Thursday, July 03, 2008

Here are some layouts

So to further avoid everything I should be doing right now. I thought I'd post some of the layouts I've done since recently starting back up again. This isn't all I've done but a few. I am now getting ready to start Kaylee's first birthday, yes she will be 4 in a month. Whatever, I have made great strides getting this accomplished!! I have no clue how to put these on here right so I took snapshots of them and did it that way. Therefore, I have no idea how to make my 2 page layouts appear side by side so sorry you will have to use your imagination. Don't laugh at me! Seriously these layouts are awesome for me, you should see what poor Mykenzie's albums look like. Ooh its bad! I am not as good at this as those of you reading this but they are good enough for me :)











5 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW Jacy, I am really proud of you those are great.

Anonymous said...

Those are awesome! You have talent girl!

chandra said...

They look awesome. Don't sell yourself short! You're slowly making me want to start scrappin' again. :)

Barbara said...

You did a great job Jacy!

Amber said...

Hey, they're WAY better than I could do :)

I love that picture of Kaylee & Tristan w/ his tongue sticking out. Hehe.