So I made Kaylee some macaroni and cheese for lunch like I do so many days since she is obsessed with it. Well I am straining the water and the steam is billowing over top the sink. She starts fake coughing and says "oh mom, all that fog is making me choke!" Ok so I know it isn't fog, but it makes sense for a 3 year old to think that it is. BUT how does she know what fog is to begin with?? She has been in school for a total of 6 days and I haven't taught her about fog. I am sure I have mentioned the word in her presence but how does she know what it is?? It is amazing to me the things that kids know without being taught, just observing.
Mykenzie found a new website to play on yesterday, I forget what it is called but it is through PBS. I helped her sign up for it and let her play for a little bit before dinner last night. When it was time to eat she came down stairs and proudly announces that she has already learned something from the site. "Ears help you balance!"
I guess they pick things up everywhere. It is just so funny to see them turn into little people, learning new things about the world :)
1 comment:
Too funny! I love the fog comment!
And ears help you balance!!
You gotta love kids!!
Post a Comment