Wednesday, September 26, 2007

The Rockledge, FL stalker has been found!

That's right people, I have been searching and searching to find out just who has been reading all of our blogs from Rockledge, FL. I have spent alot of time thinking about who in the world would visit all of our sites. Well the mystery has been solved folks. I am confessing here and now that I am indeed the Rockledge, FL stalker! I have no clue why I show up coming from Fl but indeed I do. There ya have it, I solved the case. Who would have thought the answer was right here in my own house! Now I wonder who is out there from Texas. One thing I know for sure, It isn't me! lol

4 comments:

Amber said...

Maybe I'm from Texas? LOL

Thank heavens you solved this mystery--now I can sleep again! ;-)

Jacy said...

LMBO! I get Rolla up for you so no Texas for you either :) Glad you can sleep well now!

busymomof3 said...

LMAO! So it's YOU!!! I'm so glad we solved that mystery, being that I know who reads my blog and there's nobody from FLA!! I wondered how in the world they were stalking me too!! LOL

Anonymous said...

That is hilarious!!!!!!!!