Saturday, September 08, 2007

Some People!!!!!! Buyer Beware! cussing invovled

OMG I think I have steam coming out my ears right now! I am furious with a person that I have never even met! On July 28th I ordered a cell phone charm off ebay of an orange ribbon (leukemia awareness) I got it via the Buy it Now option. With shipping my total was only $3.50, so it wasn't alot of money but it is the principal of the whole thing. So 3 and a half weeks later and 3 emails, VERY polite emails at that, later and I have not heard a word about my order nor have I received it. So I sent the following email to her...

"This will be my 4th email that I have sent. I am really trying to work hard to resolve the issues that I am having without leaving you negative feedback. It is clear to me after reading your feedback that you really don't like getting anything negative. I would prefer not to have to give it to you so I keep attempting to contact you so we can get the matter resolved without going through that. It seems as though you sell a lot of stuff and it would be very easy to overlook an order and for that I am trying to give you the benefit of the doubt. It has now been 4 days shy of a month (ordered on July 28) since I placed and paid for my order and I still haven't received it or any contact from you with all the attempts that I have made. All I ordered was a simple little cell phone charm for the small price ot $3.50 to show my support for leukemia awareness since I lost one of my very good friends at the age of 35 to the disease. I really wanted to have this charm, and I had planned on sending more business your way since a few friends were interested as well. Now I will just be happy if I ever get the thing. I can't continue to wait forever to not leave negative feedback about never receiving my item so I figure on August 28th which will be a month since I ordered and paid for it, If I don't have it or haven't heard from you, I will have no choice but to leave negative feedback. Please email me at this email addy as soon as you receive this email."

Gets the point across without being too bitchy right?? Well after not hearing anything prior to this email and checking out her feedback where she got very vicious with people who left negative feedback for also not receiving their items, she FINALLY responded and said she would send me a replacement. Well guess what it is weeks later and I still haven't gotten it. Now that my Rascal Flatts tickets are sold (I didn't want negative feedback going into that cause I had to sell them) I get on ebay to finally give this lady the feedback she deserves. Well her store is CLOSED so I can't do it! So I filled a report with PayPal and this time I left a not so nice message to her that sounds a little like this....

"I have contacted you 4-5 times about not receiving this item and never heard anything from you until I threatened to leave negative feedback. At that time you told me you would send me a replacement item or refund my money, neither of which you did. I was very polite and tried to get the situation dealt with in a civil fashion but that obviously got me no where. Shame on you for saying you were giving your money to charity and then ripping multiple people off. I know now that I am not the only person who has not received their merchandise. It is a real shame that there are people like you willing to take advantage of others. You should hang your head in shame and embarrassment."


Yes, I know I was a bitch but I was pissed. So then here is what that Bitch said back to me along with my refund....

"first of all our store is closed and we did not get any other messages then the ones we replied to. You couldn't even give us feedback if you tried so we are not threatened by that. We closed the store for lack of profit. And you are the only one complaining about your item right now. I will not attempt another delivery for I have already sent 2 with postal proof I also can fight this claim because I have postal proof but unlike you I am not rude. I will refund you immediately even though I do not have to. Please do not contact me again or I will file harrassment."

Harassment!!!! WTF ever Bitch. I would LOOOOOOVE to see that postal proof. Bull shit she sent it to me twice and I never got it! So to all of you ebay shoppers BEWARE just because you see a 99.9% rating still go and read feedback! I would have NEVER ordered from this woman if I would have known how she spoke to people and how many people never received their order. The only reason she had that rating is because when people left negative feedback she bullied them until they "mutually withdrew" their feedback so that kept her percentage up. Just because the percentage is up and feedback withdrawn, you can still read what was said. Do your research always on people before buying from them. All that venting you would think I'd feel better but I don't! I am still MAD but the venting is over

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! I would be very angry too! Good for you for standing up for yourself and the situation! I have not shopped E Bay before.. Now I am even more hesitant. Hugs girl!

Anonymous said...

OMG! I would be very angry too! Good for you for standing up for yourself and the situation! I have not shopped E Bay before.. Now I am even more hesitant. Hugs girl!

Amber said...

What a psycho. Of COURSE, she shipped those items & they just "got lost" in the mail. Riiiight. I guess the postal service has it in for you.

Monica said...

that's what I hate about ebay! Tell her you want the tracking #'s or the delivery confirmation #'s so you can look into it yourself!

Barbara said...

I would have shopped too with that percentage!! I think I'll read the comments from now on! I hate that happened to you!!!

chandra said...

That lady is a real winner. Sorry you never got your charm and had to deal with all that in the process. Lame!

Tamra said...

What a PSYCHO woman- I wonder how many people she has stolen from? I'd seriously ask for the postal tracking numbers too! Tell her your husband is a lawyer and you intend (regardless of cost) to pursue this for "emotional gratification" HAHA. Even if it's not true she'll probably be baffled and maybe send you one. I mean WHAT DID SHE DO WITH THEM if no one was buying them??????? UGH.