Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Oops

I just found this post that never made it past draft stages... I wrote it in April but intended to add more to it. Well I never did and now it is too late but I am posting it now anyhow. I had already forgotten about it because she no longer says these things. They change to quickly, I can't keep up!

Kaylee has been saying funny things these days so I wanted to make a post to share them all.

She loves Tinker Bell, and after going to Disney she got to see alot more of her but also of Peter Pan and Captain Hook. She doesn't call them by those names though she refers to them at Tinker Pan and Tinker Hook. It is too cute hearing her say it.

I informed her that when her diapers are gone she has to start wearing pull ups and panties and going pee and poop in the potty. She has refused to wear either of those up till now but she needs to start if she is ever going to be potty trained sooo, while at Target I let her pick some out. She chose Disney Princesses over Dora (she is growing up..sniff)
When we got home she was carrying the package around and showed Mykenzie and told her "Look sissy, these are my giant panties" So now pull ups are giant panties at our house! lol

2 comments:

Barbara said...

awwwwwww - let's hope she and Rand are potty trained by the time they start Kindergarten!! He has no interest in going :(

Amber said...

Heh...I do that all the time with the blog drafts. But you're better than me, because I just delete them & nobody ever gets the privilege of hearing that little bit of rambling ;)