Please take some time to stop and pray for Rachel's 9 day old baby Coby. Rachel has been my best friend for 27 years (our whole lives) for those who don't know. Coby is in the hospital today with meningitis. The doctors aren't sure if it is viral or bacterial but they are treating him as if it is bacterial just in case. He will be in the hospital for at least the weekend. The doctors say that he is eating well and his fever has gone now so those are both very positive signs. But meningitis is scary enough in an adult let alone a 9 day old newborn baby. I know they would appreciate any prayers they can get for him. Say one for Rachel and Jacob too, I am sure they are scared out of their minds right now.
As if having Coby in the hospital isn't bad enough, Chandra's son Ryan is also in the hospital today with low oxygen levels. Pray for him that he gets better quickly and gets out of there. This unfortunatley has happened before with him and it isn't as bad as it has been in the past so that is a good sign but I am sure some prayers surely can't hurt.
2 comments:
Awww, you made me teary. Thanks for the prayer request for Ryan, thankfully he's already home and responding well to his meds. I'll say lots of prayers for little Coby. Poor baby, Mommy and Daddy!!! Keep us updated on his progress.
It was a scary day! I'm so glad they're doing well!!
Post a Comment