Monday, September 17, 2007

Hello Fresh Air

Our weather here has been beautiful!! I am so excited to have my air conditioner off and my windows open! I do think that by doing this I am messing with mine and Kaylee's allergies though. It seemed that we were never going to get a break from the 100+ temps we were having but it is official and fall weather has arrived. I have already been eyeing the mums and pumpkins! I can't wait till the pumpkin patches start opening in another 2 weeks! I bought Kaylee's Halloween costume 2 weeks ago and Mykenzie has filled me in on who she wants to be and surprise it is another Disney Princess! Kaylee is gonna be Princess Dora. Princesses are cute but I would love if they would pick something else for a change! I hope that these temps last for a long time before winter starts setting in, I don't like to be cold but 60 in the morning and ending at 80 is PERFECT!!

2 comments:

busymomof3 said...

I bet the girls will be adorable in their costumes! I'm loving the fall air too!!

Barbara said...

I can't wait for Pumkin Patch time!