Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Time to fess up!


I have this new sitemeter on my blog, which isn't doing what I actually wanted it to do but it is giving me interesting info! Some of that is WHERE people are who are reading my blog, as in City and State. I must say that ALOT of these places I have never even heard of so now I am more curious than ever to who actually reads this blog. I write dumb stuff for myself forgetting sometimes that it is available for all to see. Now I want to know who all is seeing it. Don't worry I will continue to write and bore the crap out of you! LMBO I am just easing my curiosity! Even if I don't know you I want responses. Seems like alot of people look at this thing but not alot are commenting! Now is the time, time to FESS UP if you are indeed a lurker on here! :) It is not hard to comment people so I want to see some names in the comment section of this post! I love it!

18 comments:

busymomof3 said...

I read it!! LOL But I've posted comments to you, so you already knew that! I just don't read them as often as I like! That's odd you have people reading from so many places! I would be curious too!

Roxy said...

I love to read your blog but I'm too lazy to comment! lol

Barbara said...

And of course there's me!!! But you knew that already!

Anonymous said...

Heather K here... all the way in Peoria, IL ... so i am a looker!!!

Anonymous said...

I am here!

Tara said...

Hi Jacy! I check your blog too. I check a few others from Jenna's blog also. Does this thing of yours let you know any thing else about who checks your blog? Like how many people or names of their blogs? Almost makes me want to get a password for mine!

Amber said...

I read it, but you know that :)

Anonymous said...

I need to get that sitemeeter thingy on my blog. :)

chandra said...

Me! Me! But you know that. :) Sitemeters are fun, but they do make you wonder who's reading.

Unknown said...

Beth G. I'm with Roxy! I love to see what's new but I rarely comment. LOL

Meredith said...

Count me in on a reader now!! ;)

Shannon said...

Well, you know I read your blog.

Margie said...

Me too :)

Anonymous said...

This is awful sneaky of my wife. It reminds me of something that I would do. Be careful what you ask for with people leaving comments. I do read it weekly, and it keeps me up to date when I am traveling, or when something funny happens. Quit being so nosy who is looking at the blog. Hope you had fun at the concert. Love Ya!

Unknown said...

Jacy, I'm here too, I'm a lurker every once in a while and never comment :)

Riki said...

me! I read sometimes when I think about it. LOL! AND I'm on vacation now so you should have a beach log now.

Christy Sanford said...

me too jacy!! i love reading everyone's blogs : )

Kristen said...

Add me in!