Wednesday, August 01, 2007
What do you think?
I finally upgraded to the new blogger and decided that since I lost all my info anyhow I may as well change the look. I hope everyone likes it. Just felt like it was time for a change. Please notice that to the left hand side you can find all of the links to anything concerning the Light the Night walk. There is a link you can follow to make a donation directly to Jenna's husband and children or there are links to donate to Light the Night and to sponsor me in the walk. I forgot to mention in my last Light the Night post that if you are in need of renewing a magazine or just wanted to subscribe to a new one if you do it through the link on your left 40% of the proceeds go to our teams fundraising efforts for the Light the Night walk. There is also a Thank you section to shout out to those who have already donated. Let me know what you think of the new look :)
5 comments:
Love the flowers! Glad you got it all figured out- the new blogger is SO much easier!
Looks great!!!
Very nice!
It's a beatiful new page!! Good job :)
I like it!
Post a Comment