I tell ya, I have had a busy month! I am a stay at home mom so my life generally isn't go go go all the time. Between birthdays and school starting, school shopping, kids being sick, my air conditioner breaking, nights out with my girl friends and just everyday stuff I need a rest! lol I can't figure out how working moms do it!
Mykenzie had a sleepover last night with Barbara's girls. This is the first time she has had any friends stay over and she was so excited! They all seemed to have a really good time. We watched High School Musical 2, yeah baby! Well I kinda watched they ran and jumped and danced! lol It was fun though. We were up till 11:15 playing board games and then I sent them off to bed where they quickly fell asleep :) Mykenzie was a grouch today due to lack of sleep for the week, but she had a bday party for one of her friends from girl scouts to go to, so there was no rest for her. It was at one of the places where you paint your own pottery. She had a good time painting her horse and playing with the kids.
Tomorrow we are gonna get up and go to the pool before it gets too hot (it was 112 degrees according to my car today) and then it is a day of REST!!! I'd skip the pool and stay in my pj's if I could but they have been begging to go to the pool so I suppose we should take them. Next week I don't have alot planned but I am sure that will quickly change and the following week begins my freedom! Oh yeah, my baby gets to go to MDO (mom's day out) Tuesdays and Thursdays. I have so many things I want to do during those hours, go to the gym, read, work on my scrapbooks, hang out with friends, do my shopping in peace, help out at Mykenzie's school, ect. ect. I just don't think I will have enough hours to get it all done. I have to take advantage though, my years of staying at home are quickly coming to an end. AHHHH
Now it is almost 9pm and I am old so I am gonna go read myself to sleep! :) Good Night
2 comments:
I'm tired just reading about it! Haha.
Crazy that our years of staying home are nearly over. EEEK.
The girls had a great time! Well all except for Breanna and the "Hide and Seek" incident!! Thanks for having them over!!!
Post a Comment