So Mykenzie and Kaylee were fighting the other day over a toy (BIG SURPRISE) and Kaylee has a pretty big temper, she looks at Mykenzie and starts wagging her finger at her shouting "This is ridiculous sissy! You give me that Right now! This is ridiculous!" I was laughing so hard hearing her say the word ridiculous to yell at Mykenzie.
She looks sweet and innocent and sometimes she is. We went and picked Mykenzie up from her first FULL day of school and we pulled into the garage and Kaylee looked at her and said, "I'm so glad you back sissy" It was so sweet and I think it made Mykenzie's day. Nice to know they like each other with all the fighting that has been going on these days :)
3 comments:
Hehehe...where do they come up with this stuff?
That's so sweet that she missed her sister, though!
Awww, that is so sweet!
That's hilarious!!
Post a Comment