Thursday, December 16, 2010

The Change is here!

No, not that change!  I'm only 30, geeze!  Though sadly I do appear to be getting more grey between colors.
The blog name has changed. It is done.  I have been contemplating the change for awhile now, but I didn't know what I wanted the new blog to be.  I struggled because while my life is by no means drama free I have shed a lot of it.  My girls are getting older and are no longer the complete drama queens that they once were.  I have removed people who brought drama into my life as well.   Not just that though, I just no longer want to feel like drama is such a central part of my life.  Not sure how to actually convey what I am feeling there.

My new name came to me one day when I was in my house literally covered in glitter and sawdust.  It struck me how much it represented my life, so much more so than mama2drama.  I like to craft, I like power tools and I love girly things and glitter.  Not only that but I see it as a representation of my personality.  I most certainly have a rough, dirty side, I can be a total bitch and I like to tell it how it is, oh and I cuss like a sailor.  BUT, I definitely have a softer, sparkly, sweeter side too.

 I like the new name.  I hope you all like it too.  (Though I am not sure if anyone actually checks this thing any more since I took such a long hiatus from posting.)  My plan is to keep with it again.  I really love this outlet.  I don't generally have anything interesting to say, but you know you love reading my horrible grammar and babble ;)

3 comments:

chandra said...

As I said before, LOVE your new name. And you. <3

Margie said...

I love to read all of the blogs since I am so "homebound" now. Thanks for including me in the email to let me know of the change. Hope to see you soon :)

Anonymous said...

Love the new name and the reasoning behind it. :)