Wednesday, December 15, 2010

What! It's already Wednesday!

Life for everyone is insane right now.  Tis the season.  Time for last minute shopping, wrapping, baking, stamping, mailing, decorating and cleaning.  Time for school Christmas parties and visiting Santa.
I'm tired.  I have now been sick with my wretched Colitis which you may remember I have dubbed my old man disease (OMD).  It sucks.  Thank God I have been able to function during the day but once darkness falls it is another story.  I am so sick of this crap.  I know I should feel lucky it isn't something worse, and believe me I do feel that way; it doesn't make having to deal with this any easier though.  OK, enough of that.

My What! It's already Wednesday post will hold my weekly Monday and Tuesday posts since I missed them. :)

1.  I am done.  D.O.N.E.  done with my Christmas shopping!  Finally!  I have never been shopping still 10 days out.

2.  Just because I am done, it doesn't mean I am done :(  I have to pick up a couple of gifts for the girls still.  Not from us though,  from grandparents that have sent money for me to pick something up.

3.  My house is trashed!  Like really really trashed.  Cause I have been doing my last minute shopping and running during the day and then can't get off the couch at night thanks to OMD.

4.  Why is my house being trashed so worrisome?  Well the cable guy is coming in the morning.  That's not the main reason cause whatever, I'll never see him again.  However, Travis is hosting a poker night at our house Friday night.  lovely

5.  My car is in the shop.  Yep.  Again.  This time I am getting all the little things fixed that have been causing issues for awhile.  The final straw was the sliding power door stopped working.  Since this is the door the girls use to get in and out of the car in carpool line it was a big issue.  Good news though, it is all covered by extended warranty so I only have to pay $50!!!  Woot

6.  So, not only are my gifts bought, but the ones that needed mailed have all been sent off :)

7.  I have to go to the GS shop.  I don't have time.  No clue how I am going to make that happen

8.  We are going to see Santa on Friday!  Love our dear friend that continues to host the Santa playdate every year and continuing to invite us

9.  Mykenzie's dance is tomorrow night.  After many different ideas of what she wanted to wear we are finally all set.

10.  I currently have plans made for Friday night, 2 things on Saturday night (still trying to figure out how I am gonna pull it off), and Travis' work party on Sunday night (at Opryland Hotel)  I really want to do all the things I have planned.   I am worried; however, that my body is going to have other ideas in mind.  I could use a prayer or 2 that this OMD goes back into hiding.  Remission is much more fun.

11.  First round of Christmas cookies are made.  Still lots left to go.  Know what really sucks?  I can't eat them.

12.  I said I was gonna drop OMD talk.  I didn't.  It effin sucks and is ruining my Christmas joy.

Ok moving on (again)  This is the biggest pain in the butt craft I have ever made.  Too bad I ended up loving it and can't give it away.
This happened more than once :(
 Then I remembered this little trick Stacie told us about.  Didn't make it a walk in the park but most definitely help a LOT!
 Finished product.  Love it.  Thanks for the saying I stole from you Monica!

No comments: