
OMG! The hormones are going to just kill me! Seriously my kid is 8. Should I be dealing with mood swings and melt downs already? They have been picking at each other all day which is always followed by a loud whiny mooooooooooooooom _______ did _______!!!!!! I am tired of listening to it so I sent both of them to their rooms for so quiet time. Mykenzie totally breaks down crying, screaming "I don't want to go to my room! This is my last day of vacation and it isn't fair!!!!" So then I told her if she didn't go she could just be grounded from the computer for the week. She stomps off crying as loud as most people can scream, slams her door and has now been in her room for 25 minutes still hysterical crying and talking to herself about how I am such a mean mom and how she doesn't want to be in her room that it is her last day off. And of course how it is all Kaylee's fault (even though she has been the one picking on Kaylee all day)
OMG! I am going to need to be tranquilized to make it through the teenage years! Just kill me now~ I don't even want to know what it is going to be like when they are both hormonal! Geeze!
3 comments:
I don't think it's estrogen. I think 8 is the new 16.
My 8 year old is male, and he's exactly the same way--drama oozing out of every pore.
Boarding school anyone?
Do you have any hair left or did you pull it all out yesterday? Enjoy your peace and quiet today!
LOL about Amber's comment and 8 being the new 16.
lol i can so relate with having 2 girls...LOL i told them they were getting velcro for christmas ...one side for their forehead and the other side for the back of the hand... it seems lately to be permantly attached there...LOL oh the drama...
Post a Comment