Mykenzie's check up went well, nothing exciting happened in the least. She is up to 56 pounds and is just a smidge over 4 foot tall. She didn't have to have any shots which made Mykenzie so happy she couldn't stop smiling. That smile quickly faded when she learned she had to pee in a cup and get blood drawn for an iron count though. Luckily somehow she managed to survive them both and admit that the blood draw didn't even hurt.
Kaylee has still been dry at night. Not a single accident since I first posted we were going to give it a try again. Thank God! I am so happy not to have any form of diapers in my house at all!
Summer break is going pretty well, though I am done with it. We have obviously been keeping pretty busy. It seems as though my kids get along great for a day and then fight for a day. The fighting is mostly over toys because at 8 and almost 4 they apparently haven't learned the art of sharing, or a least they forget about it from time to time. Mykenzie's new birthday toys is what brought it on, they both want them. I foresee it happening again when Kaylee has her birthday. They do love the Littlest Pet Shop stuff for sure. When Kaylee gets her new My Little Pony toys I am sure she will move on.
I am old and bitchy these days on the down swing of freaking PMS. Seriously, why do we have to have it every month? We get 2 good weeks and then have to deal with this crap all over again. I swear it didn't use to be this bad for me. I am thinking of asking my doctor for some anti-bitchy pills.
I did, however manage to complete several tasks on my large list of things to do. I wish I could know now who is coming to Kaylee's bday party so I could get stuff done, but since I haven't mailed the invitations yet that is difficult to do. I guess I will just buy goody bag stuff and if people don't come I will return it. I hope everyone comes though :) I also realized today that I can't order the cake until I know how many will be there. CRAP! I wanted to do that this week so I had it done before vacation. I am going to go and talk to the people and put in a kind of order and see if I can call and tell them the size I will need closer to the date. They are going to think I am nuts, so I will feel the need to tell them the entire story so they will understand why I am not crazy!
I have completed a few more layouts. I have started to do Mykenzie's school scrap book. I am getting ready to start 1st grade and I really don't have many pics from third grade since her teacher is a hoochie and never responded any of the times I ever asked if I could come in. Just first day of school and her play that she was in. So I am almost caught up in that book anyhow! lol I may go ahead and start Kaylee's book while I am at it. I have alot of pictures of her first year of preschool! I love this school she is going to it is so much more inviting to parents than Mykenzie's school was! I also just ordered 2 new cartridges for my cricut for cheap (thanks Lisa) I am hoping they get here before we leave so I can have some time to play!
My quick update has turned into a long update (SHOCKER) so I will go now! Enjoy your weekend everyone!!
3 comments:
What are the cartridges you ordered and let's see the new LO's.
yea what cartridges did you get? Inquiring minds want to know! I sent you messages and asked you questions about it but never heard back from you!
Sorry Beth, I never got them... hmm.
I bought Alphalicious and Cuttin' Up. I hope they get here soon I want to play with them!
Post a Comment