Sunday, July 13, 2008
Lucky Girl
I am a pretty lucky girl. Not only do I have a wonderful husband and 2 great kids but I have always managed to find myself some great friends. In elementary school you are kind of friends with everyone but I always had alot of friends. In middle school I had a great group that I hung out with. In high school some of those people changed but I loved my friends so much. When I moved to Charleston I had Amy, when I moved to Columbia I found Amber and Mary and now here I have found wonderful people as well, especially Chandra and Barbara. I am lucky that I am still friends with most of the people that have been close friends through the years even though we live far away from each other now. I am thankful for all of the wonderful things in my life especially my family and all of the great friends I have made over the years. Thanks to everyone in my life for being here for me and loving me and making me feel like I am indeed a very lucky girl :)
6 comments:
You are very welcome.
Love and miss you!!!
Did you ever stop to think we are lucky ones to have you as our friend. I know I am, and miss you terribly!
not sure why that came out anonymous, but it was me Mary that counts herslef lucky to have you as a friend!
The feeling is mutual :) Love ya!
Awww! Friends keep a girl sane and make life a lot more fun. I, too, feel lucky to have you as a friend. Love ya!
Awww, Thanks Jacy! And I agree, we are blessed to have you as a friend!
I like what Chandra said "Friends keep a girl sane and make life a lot more fun!" That is so true!
Love ya!! ;)
Post a Comment