Thursday, July 10, 2008

I feel like its been forever!

Seriously, it hasn't even been a week since I have blogged but I feel like it has been forever ago. Sadly I don't really have much to say. I guess I never really have anything important to write so it doesn't really matter. My friend Amber came here on Monday, after our awesome Fire Station tour with my moms group. We hung out that afternoon and the next day we shopped :) Tuesday night we met up with her ex and got her kiddo's. Mykenzie was so excited to play with Caleb again (this was her very first little friend)! On Wednesday we packed a weeks worth of fun stuff into a day! We went to Opry Mills free movie (Night at the Museum), to McDonalds for lunch and play and then to the discovery center! We were still home before 3 pm and then the kids just ran around and played. We all had a pretty good time. They left this morning and I started thinking of the million things I need to get done before we go to my moms house in 9 days. Since Kaylee's birthday party will be the day after we get home I have to have everything ready for that as well, so invitations need sent, goody bags bought and put together, cake ordered ect... Plus all the stuff I need to do to get ready for our trip, general everyday things that need done, birthday party gift bought (another party not Kaylee's) Bunco stuff found, and baby shower stuff taken care of!! Whew! Thank goodness I am a list whore otherwise I wouldn't remember any of it!

Mykenzie has her check up today at 2 so we have that and I hope to get some things on my list done today. I finally got her to sit down and write out thank you cards from her birthday (I still never did Christmas!) You would have thought I was killing her to do it! She hates having to write anything. Well her hand writing has gotten MUCH worse since the end of the school year so SURPRISE! she will be doing much more writing to get better before school starts back up. She will LOVE that! lol So I checked off writing thank you's but I have a long way to go before the list is complete... bummer

4 comments:

Meredith said...

LOL, I am the same way any more! How was Mykenzie's checkup?

Amber said...

I think you might have left out a few things from our visit. Like all the whining. And tantrums. And smartass comments. And all the other fun things associated with my ex turning my normally (semi)placid children into maniacal banshees.

Amber said...

Oh, yeah, and the near concussion. What's a visit from us without a head injury?

Jacy said...

LOL focusing on the postive for once in my life!!! LMBO