Friday, July 04, 2008

Happy Birthday to ME!!!

Today is my birthday! I am now 28 years old, seriously I have been saying that I am 28 for about 5 months so technically I haven't aged at all! After sleeping in till about 9 (yeah baby) I came downstairs to be greeted by birthday wishes and donuts! Sitting on my counter calling my name was my new CRICUT!!! Woo Hoo!!! I can't even begin to express the joy I have! I ripped it open as soon as I got a chance (I had to eat my donuts first lets not be stupid, priorities baby) I have already done a layout using it. I had the blade in wrong at first but once I got that figured out it was smooth sailing. I was nervous cause I wasn't sure how difficult it would be but it really is quite simple. Travis may want to kill me for what I am going to say next but so be it... I can't wait to get new cartridges and try new things. Watch out Ebay, I'll be coming for ya!


Anyone wanting to shed some light on a better way to add LO to a blog for people to see them better I would love to hear from you!

Today is also July 4th, so Happy Birthday America! We plan to go see some fireworks tonight and possibly set some of our own off! Hopefully it doesn't rain and we can enjoy the day!!

7 comments:

chandra said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Sounds like your day has started out great...YAY! Hope the rest of your day is just as fab!

chandra said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Roxy said...

Happy Birthday Jacy!!! Donuts and a new Cricut! What more can a girl ask for!?!?

Anonymous said...

How can your day get any better?

Barbara said...

Happy Birthday Jacy!!! I'm glad to see that you have your priorities in order and took care of the donuts first! lol I'm glad you got your Cricut!

Happy 4th!

Anonymous said...

W0OO HOOOO Jacy GO, I just love my cricut also, I have three cartridges, My Cricut came with 2, Cricut Keystone and George and Basic shapes which I believe is the one you used to do that AWESOME Karate Kid LO and I bought Opposites Attract off of ebay. I love mine also. I'm sure you will have a lot of fun with it,,,ALSO being today is my Birthday and I am going to go blog about my Birthday and what I got so make sure you check it out....FUN FUN FUN......

Riki said...

Happy Birthday!!!!!