Sunday, August 05, 2007

Happy Birthday to Kaylee

Today is Kaylee's 3rd birthday! I can't believe she is this big already!! She had a great day starting with daddy going to get her donuts for breakfast! After eating she opened all of her gifts. She got a Leapster and some games and a few other little toys. We all got ready and headed out to Chuck E Cheese, where she got a crown and balloon which was very exciting for a 3 year old! We all enjoyed playing all the new games they have and ended up blowing through 230 tokens!!! Yikes! We got over 1400 tickets though and Kaylee got to pick some cool prizes. We headed to Walmart to pick up the cake we ordered and came home and sung happy birthday, and Kaylee joined in on singing to her! lol Then it was time to eat cake and play! We were going to go to the pool but it is too hot out to even go swimming!! She had a wonderful day, and on Wednesday she will get to celebrate again with some friends! I will upload pictures and post them soon.

3 comments:

Amber said...

Happy Happy Birthday, Kaylee!!!

busymomof3 said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAYLEE!!! I can't believe the babies are already 3!!
And geez, on the tokens girl!! What fun!! I love the new rides at CEC too!! Especially the horse! LOL

Barbara said...

I'm glad she had a great Birthday!