
Since Mykenzie didn't have school yesterday we decided to run some errands and stop by the mall to say Hello to the Easter Bunny. Kaylee did really well and I soooo wish that rather than telling her at Disney world that she was going to see the characters that I would have said they were going to pick her up and hold her. I said that about the Easter bunny and she was FINE she walk right up and raised her arms so he could pick her up!!! She was nervous but she still let him do it! GRR! I am so mad at myself that I didn't do that at Disney. Anyhow, we got a pretty cute picture out of it that I am going to try and attach to this post.
Today we are going to the Girl Scouts egg hunt even though it is freezing and then we are going to hit up either Applebees (I have been craving it) or this new Mexican restaurant we discovered called Las Palmas Verdes I think, I have been craving that also. Not sure what I really want today. Then to the grocery store to get our ham for tomorrow and home to color eggs and then early to bed so we can get up early and see what the Easter bunny left. I doubt we will go anywhere tomorrow but who knows? Hope you all have a wonderful Easter
2 comments:
That turned out really cute! We had Applebees today & it was yummy.
Hope the girls have a great Easter.
What a cute picture!!!! That was good thinking on telling her he was going to pick her up!
Yikes, egg hunt in freezing weather!! We hid ours inside!
Hope you had a good dinner!
Post a Comment