We have been busy bees this weekend. Mykenzie had a sleepover Friday at the Discovery Center for girl scouts. They chose that as their reward for selling so many girl scout cookies. They all had a great time playing and learning some new things about water and density. They went to sleep much better than I thought they would. I suppose all of the playing wore them out. Unfortunately there was an awful talking machine that could not be turned off with a gong sounding on it every few minutes. I did not sleep very well but we had a good time. And most of the girls were pretty well behaved. lol
We had to be out of there early Saturday morning. Lets just say I was in bed by 11:30 and I was not seen again till a little after 4. I was freaking tired! lol Oh, forgot to mention my new neighbors fighting in the street at 1:30 am on Thursday night making it very difficult to go back to sleep. So pretty much 2 nights in a row of tossing and turning. I didn't just come home exhausted, but also sniffing and sneezing. So who the heck knows if that is a cold or simply allergies. So the nap was very very nice! I never do that so I am glad that Travis kept the kids out of my hair so I could.
Today we had a birthday party to go to. I decided to leave Kaylee home with Travis and I am very glad that I did! lol The kids had a great time. Though I am still sniffing and sneezing I am feeling much better than I was yesterday so I was able to chat and have fun too.
My brother in law is coming on Thursday so I have to get my house in order and get some food here for them to eat. I know that sounds easy enough but you can't see my house!! LOL
1 comment:
Sounds like an exhausting few days!!!
Post a Comment