Saturday, April 07, 2007

Did she miss the memo??

I think that somehow Mother Nature missed the memo that it is now SPRING! It is April 7th and the day before Easter. Apparently none of this matters cause it is flipping freezing and beyond that it is SNOWING! For Pete's sake! I am going to an Easter Egg hunt outside this afternoon and it is flipping snowing! Oh and all the flowers we planted last week, yeah, they are dead. I even broke out the sheets and blankets and covered them the past 2 nights. I have my receipts though and I think that both Lowes and Home Depot guarantee their flowers for a year. I will definitely be checking into that and doing some returning if I can. Luckily we didn't but a ton, but $60 worth! We aren't supposed to hit the 70's again until April 13th which is Friday. Right now it is 35 with a real feel temp of 25. So in my book it is 25, real feel my ass. Mykenzie is wondering why the Easter bunny is coming to welcome spring when it is so dang cold! Hope he can travel in this weather! lol

2 comments:

Amber said...

Yeah, no kidding. It is 2 pm here and hasn't even made it up to freezing yet! I'm ready for SPRING already.

Barbara said...

It's ridiculous!!!!

That stinks about the flowers! I've seen so many beautiful tulips blooming aroud town. It's a shame the blooms are going to fall right off!!