Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Tuesday Twelve

1.  31 days till Christmas!  I am no where near ready, as far as gift buying.  I'm getting there... slowly.

2.  Thanksgiving is in 2 days!  I so ready to eat all the yummy goodness that comes along with this holiday!  Our trip to Ohio this year also makes it so that said yummy goodness wont be cooked by me! Yay!

3.  The Ohio for Thanksgiving trip has both stressed me out and made me happy.  I am glad we are going for a couple of reasons.  Beyond seeing family... the fact that I can had deliver some Christmas gifts rather than having to ship so many this year!

4.  Very excited that I still get to black friday shop this year!  Not sure what time I will be getting home from Ohio but I know that I will be out all night Thursday shopping with my girl!

5.  Thankful that I have a wonderful friend to watch my dog while we are gone :)

6.  Found out yesterday that Mykenzie has her first dance coming up in a couple of weeks.  She is so excited.  Guess we better start dress shopping.

7.  Have I mentioned how much I love looking at all of my Christmas decorations?  Seriously. L O V E

8.  Mykenzie had her first basketball game this past Saturday.  Her team won, 28-10.  Wow!  I was impressed.  Especially since the coach doesn't seem to know what he is doing.  Mykenzie still has a lot to learn but she did good.  I am proud of her for stepping out of her comfort zone and trying something new.  I think she is going to love it once she gets better.

9.  The decision has been made that Kaylee will start playing basketball next year too.  This way if she decides to do it at Mykenzie's age she will know how to play like all the other kids seem too

10.  I am tired of school projects.  Seriously.  Mykenzie has yet another one due next week.  5th grade sucks.

11.  It has been in the 70's here the past few days.  It is both fantastic and strange all at the same time.  Weird to have a Christmas tree up with the windows open.

12.  Finally, this Thursday being Thanksgiving and all, I am feeling so thankful.  I have so many things to be thankful for.  I am such a lucky girl.  I have a fantastic life.  I have the best husband, great girls, fabulous friends, a house I couldn't have pictured living in 10 years ago, a running car, the fact that said best husband works so hard to take care of us allowing me to stay home for the past 10 years, and a supportive family.  I am seriously blessed.

No comments: