Monday, November 29, 2010

Makin' it Monday


Crafting has been a big part of my days for the past month.  I would love to make it a priority in my life not just around the holidays but all year long.  I got my first set of these last year as a gift in an exchange I took part in.  I made my first set this year at our annual craft day.  I have recently made 5 more sets for gifts, most of which were already given out so I'm not spoiling anything. They are so cute (way cuter than the ones I got as a gift)  I love having them in my house and my kids love getting to change the numbers everyday.  


This set was my favorite!  I love how the snowman looks like he is peeking around the 3!  My sister got this set for Christmas :)

No comments: