Moving on, In October I took my first solo flight. No I didn't get my pilots license in all my free time I just simply flew without anyone I knew. I went to Ohio to spend a few days with Aimee (my sister) and my niece Abby and the brand new sweet baby girl Brielle! I loved every second that I was there with them. I had such a great time just hanging out with Aimee and cudd
ling my sweet nieces. Brielle is just the sweetest little cuddle bug ever. I hate that I live so far away and those girls don't get to know me and their cousins like I want them too.
The first weekend in November Chandra and I joined my theater class at TPAC to see the Broadway production of The Little House on the Prairie. I had never read the books and had maybe only seen a couple episodes of the show a very long time ago. I had no real interest in seeing it but had to for the class. I loved it! I now want to watch all the episodes of the show and read the books to my girls (shh they are getting them for Christmas) I laughed out loud and cried, which I never expected to do. Watching the relationship between the girls made me really think about my sister and I and more so, my girls and their relationship with each other. Anyhow, It was really good and if you have the opportunity to see it I would recommend that you do. After the show we went with my crazy pushy teacher (Dr. Adams) to the doors on the side of the building that the cast exits from and we got to chat with several of the play's stars and get autographs and photos with them, including Melissa Gilbert who played Ma in the play. It was a really cool experience. Chandra has the photos so I can't share right now.
I have some big decisions to make concerning girl scouts. Lets just say my decision could determine if this is the last year for the troop or not. I am completely torn and have no idea what I am going to do.
My moms group had a craft day at my house this past Saturday and it was fabulous! I loved learning new techniques all while hanging out with a group of women I love. Bonus, I now have 10 awesome gifts for Christmas that are all unique and special :) Crafting is way too much fun! Anyone with awesome craft blogs they want to share with me pass them along cause I want to see them :) Photos or our craft day crafts will be coming soon. I have to take them first ;)
That pretty much wraps up my personal life. Now to do the kids posts :)
No comments:
Post a Comment