Tick tick tick BOOM! The clock has been counting down to the holidays and OMG they are here! I have never been so unprepared for the holidays in all of my life! Yeah yeah I know that Christmas is technically still a month away but lets get real gifts need to be in the mail in two weeks. TWO WEEKS! Yep, two weeks! No where near prepared. Now don't get me wrong I do have SOME things bought and some people crossed off my list but I still have a long way to go. I have nothing for Mykenzie or Travis and only have a couple things for Kaylee. Normally by this time I have all of our Christmas decorations up and the tree decorated, my Christmas cards are typically filled out and ready to be mailed. Not this year. I am keeping hope alive that I can write all the papers that I need to write this week and by the weekend I will be done and ready bring out the tree and all the many boxes from the attic and can finally get into the Christmas spirit. So much to do, so little time!
On a side note Travis, the girls and I went to see a stage production of It's A Wonderful Life on Saturday and it was really good. Mykenzie wasn't a fan of all the singing and Kaylee fell asleep after intermission but Travis and I enjoyed it. I would love to see it again sometime. I had never seen the story so I was unsure what it was even about. I am going to be renting it and watching it soon...
I am paying for our Rockettes tickets tonight. We are going on Dec 22nd to see that show and I am so excited!! See, I will get into the Christmas spirt eventually.
No comments:
Post a Comment