Monday, March 02, 2009
Hey there Nancy!
Mykenzie had to dress up like her favorite story book character today for school as they are doing alot of reading oriented things this week including the book fair. After much thought of what the cheapest and easiest perfect costume would be, we decided on Nancy Drew. Has Mykenzie ever read a Nancy Drew book....no. But luckily there isn't a book report involved so she just has to look the part. I picked up a cute Nancy Drewish cardigan sweater (that she will never wear again) and a trench coat at Target and paired it with some things she already had and poof she was Nancy Drew. Well after her notebook for her clues that is ;) 

2 comments:
Nice job with the costume! Sorry I didn't get a book to you. BTW, I was looking at this blog background yesterday and thinking I'd change to it after St. Patty's day...you beat me to it!
Great job! Love the Nancy look! It is hard to take a picture of just one. At least she waits her turn instead of just running in front of the camera though!
Post a Comment