In two days it will be April. This year is passing us by so quickly!! There is only 2 months left until school is out for Mykenzie and even less for Kaylee. April isn't even here yet and it is shaping up to be quite a busy month for us. Starting Saturday we will be on the go. We are going to our first hockey game with girl scouts! Travis may be going up to Ohio this weekend to see a friend that needs him right now. Then my friend Amy is coming to visit us on Monday and staying till Saturday afternoon. Sunday is Easter (add that to my list of things to do/buy) I have my college course assessment test on the 18th that I need to study my butt off for. I am trying to work out, read, and get my house clean on top of everything else which is quite frankly making me forget all the things that I must do. Hence why I just now got my new stickers for the car today and they expire on Wednesday! I got my emissions test done weeks ago but forgot to go get the darn stickers. At least I managed to get that done today.
Both Kaylee's school and girl scouts will be over mid May, which will be here before I can even think about it and I have to plan the girl scouts bridging ceremony.... yep, I have no clue how to do that one, nor do I want to. One of these days I need to suck it up and do it. I also think I am in charge of planning Kaylee's school Easter party.... yikes! No clue what to do there either! I just have been bitten by the lazy bug and I don't want to do any of it or even think about it for that matter! Kaylee's school will be having a graduation ceremony soon too. I need to figure out when it will be so I can plan for it. We need to buy a new video camera before then so we can have it on tape. Crap! I have to find out when kindy testing is too!!!
We are planning a trip to Ohio. The day Mykenzie gets out of school we are leaving! The next day I am going out with just my girlfriends, NO KIDS ALLOWED! We very rarely get to hang out just us without having to deal with the kids. In fact I think we have only done it once. Once in all the years I have been moved away and we started having kids. And that one time was in 2006! CRAZY! So we are going out and we are doing it well! Starting off mid afternoon with a spa trip (undecided on the treatment, either facials or pedicures) followed with dinner, drinks and dancing and ending at a hotel room to hang out and chat till whenever we want! I can NOT wait!! I think every one of us NEEDS this! I am unsure what I will do the rest of the week but I do plan to get together with those same girls and let the kids play for a few hours one day and hopefully get a few hang out hours with Rachel one morning.
I need to call the community center and see about getting Mykenzie back in swim lessons again. If they would have had their stuff together the last time she took them she would know how to swim by now and be done with it. Freaking people. She is also thinking about giving tennis a try so I need to look into that. Apparently at some point I made a deal with Kaylee that I forgot about but she has not. I guess I told her when she was 5 she could take ballet? Well she is planning on holding me to it even though I totally forgot so I guess I have to look into that. She is a brute though so I can't really picture her being a dainty ballerina... I may try and talk her into soccer instead. I wish I could know right now what my class schedule will look like so I can start to figure stuff like that out.
It is FINALLY starting to look like Mykenzie may possibly learn how to ride a bike without training wheels after all. Travis worked on it some on Saturday before her friend showed up at our house and she got embarrassed. But she finally seemed interested in doing it when before she would scream and run into the house if you tried to get her on her bike.
The girls had their spring break last week already. We didn't go anywhere as generally the only place we would go is Ohio and I hate going there in the spring. We just hung out at home, played outside and at a friends house, met our playgroup at the park. On Friday we went to see Monsters vs Aliens (side note it is crazy they charge an extra $3 per ticket for a 3D movie but don't offer it in a theater where you don't have to see it in 3D. I was pretty mad when I heard I had to pay $30 for 3 people to see a matinee) the girls both really liked it though. Travis' birthday was on Tuesday so we decorated the kitchen with balloons and a birthday banner and the girls hid and jumped out to yell surprise when he got home. We made him a big cookie instead of a cake and we took him to Fuji (Japanese Hibachi Grill) for dinner and then we all watched Bolt. The girls had a great day! lol After a week of begging for her friend to spend the night chance happened and she was able to come over to play on Saturday which turned into her spending the night which turned into her staying here until 3pm Sunday afternoon. They had a great time and ended up having a pretty good spring break even though we didn't travel.
That was a long update/ list of things to do!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment