If you already have, I am so sorry. This was just on my tv and I had to share it. You will laugh but you will never be the same. OH MY! I have always thought this show was so so so stupid. Granted it has good messages but awful delivery. This though my friends, all I can say is WOW! Keep watching, you will want to turn it off but stick it out. My favorite part comes toward the end after the line LETS GO CRAZY! Watch it. I know you will laugh out loud. There is a link to think on the sidebar in My Favorite Links as well
Seriously it takes some balls to wear that outfit and go on tv. Holy crap! I can't wait to hear what you think of this :)
OMG I just saw what the person who put it on youtube named this video! That made me laugh at loud again. I pretty much think that sums it up.
5 comments:
LMAO...
That show is soo freaky. It kind of scares me and makes me feel like I am "on something" when I watch it.. LOL!!!! That woman had some nerve.. not me!
Elena LOVES this show, which makes me want to puke! When we first stumbled across it, I just watched in horror, with my mouth wide open. It makes me feel like I'm on drugs, but also the guy and some of the costumes seem very queer and look like vibrators.
Oh I forgot to mention how great this video was!!! I did completely laugh my ass off! Razzle Dazzle!!! Why would that lady even attempt to wear that outfit???
My kids love that show and I agree -- she had to be on some drugs to think that was very awesome for her TV debut.
That was too funny! lol on all the comments about it!
Post a Comment