Wednesday, September 24, 2008

4 is the new 2

Terrible 4's, Freakin' fours, frightening fours, fearful fours, effin' fours... There has to be a name for it. I have heard the term fabulous fours. Nope. Not in my house. There are parts of her personality that are fabulous, don't get me wrong but I spend way more time yelling at her than laughing. She had begun hitting and kicking, stomping her foot, telling me no, not listening to a word I say, making evil faces at me, she doesn't ask for things she demands them, Oh I could go on and on. Unbelievable how much of a brat she can be. Tonight she was nothing but. She lost TV for 2 days and her ponies for a day. next Step is she looses her trip to the pumpkin patch Saturday. Driving me INSANE!! Pray that I can handle this behavior without losing it and that it is short lived.


In other news... My carpet is finished! Woot! They came yesterday and got it done. I am so happy to be through with that process.

I called Lowes today about my dishwasher and told them how unhappy I was about the entire situation. They told me they will swap it out for me!!! So now I am waiting for a phone call from the liability department from the dishwasher company to make sure I am able to do that without messing up my case for them to fix my wood damage on my floor. Oh I hope so. I would love to have this done and over with!!

I got my dad's 50th birthday gift done and mailed out today!! I made him an exploding box filled with pictures of his life. It is WAAAAAY to hard to describe so if you are curious you can see photos of it on my scrap blog. It turned out really good if I do say so myself. I hope he likes both that and the travel coffee cup I made :) Hopefully he gets it on time, his birthday is Friday so he should get it on his birthday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When you find out the answer about the attitude, please let me know. My Mom always tells me, it's just beginning. LOL!! hope not.

I tried to go to your scrapbook blog and it said that my invite had expired.