Thursday, September 18, 2008

Life

Nothing exciting going on right now, just every day ordinary life. We had our carpet installed on Monday. It was an 8:30am-6:30pm process. After they left Travis and I found a spot in the master bedroom that looks like it is melted. We called home depot but the people who deal with that kind of thing were already gone for the night. I called back in the morning and left a message. She called back before 11 and was at my house by 11:10 to look at it. New carpet(for the entire bedroom) was ordered the next day (Wed) and today I got the call that the carpet is in and they will install it on Monday. I would highly recommend Home Depot for flooring, everyone I dealt with was beyond nice and even with the issue it has been handled quickly and efficiently. The rest of the carpet looks really good and I am really excited to have stain free carpet!!! I don't have my house put back together yet but will have all of it except the bedroom done by Saturday afternoon. My Father In Law is supposedly coming into town Saturday night and leaving Sunday morning. Joy. At least it is only 1 day though, right? He has said he was coming before and cancels so I am not holding my breath.

Today I finally went shopping totally ready and prepared to buy an end table for my living room. I have been saying I am buying one for like a year now, at least it seems like it. Of course I found NOTHING! We may have to go back on Saturday because I have a coupon and Travis told me they have a ton in the stockroom, we may try a different one instead though.

Kaylee's eye is healing nicely. I hope it doesn't leave a scar and if it does that it isn't too noticeable.

Anyone want to come clean my house? Worth a shot right? Ahh well.

1 comment:

Meredith said...

I cannot wait to see the new carpet!! Hope they get everything fixed RIGHT on Mon!