Monday, September 01, 2008
Can a girl catch a break
Seriously, this is ridiculous. I woke up Tuesday morning with some leg pain. I don't know how it happened but somehow I pulled a muscle in the back of my knee and my calf on my right leg. After days of whining, Travis went to the store and got me some Icy Hot sleeve's as well as some Ben Gay (yes, I am old, whatever) I put the second icy hot of the pack on yesterday afternoon. It helps the pain. Well the having the actual sleeve holding that muscle tight helps more so I left the thing on. Before bed I put some Ben Gay on and put the icy hot sleeve over it. I now have a horrific rash, seriously I look totally diseased it is nasty! Of course it also itches. Lovely. Oh and my leg, it still hurts, though it is feeling a little better.
1 comment:
Hope your leg gets better soon!
Post a Comment