Yesterday was Kaylee's last day of school. They had a bounce house and a pizza party and then right before they left they made ice cream sundaes. Kaylee really loved school this year and has learned alot. Her teachers were wonderful! Her main teacher wont be coming back to the school next year so she will be sad not to see her anymore but her teacher's aide will be the music teacher next year so she will still see her weekly :) I can't believe how fast this year went and that we are at the end of the school year! Mykenzie still has 2 weeks left but I am sure they will fly by. I have Mykenzie signed up for swim lessons in June as well as VBS at our church and a sports camp at another church. With all of those things June will fly by just as quickly as the past few months.
Here are a few pics of Kaylee's last day at school :)
2 comments:
Sorry for Kaylee's health scare! I had no idea. Glad to hear she's okay.
I'm very glad that all turned out well with Kaylee.
Very cute pics...she is so photogenic.
Post a Comment