Friday, April 25, 2008

Color me finished!

So I finally finished the girl’s rooms. They have been done for a while but I needed to move a few pictures on the walls that had beds put in front of them. I got that done a few minutes ago. They both look really cute I think. Then on Wednesday I decided that I was going to paint their bathroom... Orange, bright orange. After a lot of stress and tears because I totally suck at painting, the room is orange. I was going for a bright sherbet color but Travis says it looks more TN Vols orange. Whatever. I was kind of freaking that it looked bad but now that I have all the stuff in it I gotta say I am happy with my bright orange bathroom. I went shopping today to see if I could find a towel for the towel bar and towel hooks like this but with 4 hooks (couldn't find so this is still left to complete and will go under the word splash in the photos) and I found a cheap towel but it is not what I want for the long haul. I ended up at Old Time Pottery and found shower curtain hooks that are bright orange and hot pink balls. OMG they match my shower curtain so cute and they were only $1.50! I also found some letters at Hobby Lobby 1/2 price so I bought some of those for in there too :) I think it looks cute, I definitely don't think the color is something most other people would like but I do :)







9 comments:

Meredith said...

LOVE everything!!! I REALLY love the orange bathroom.. bright and cheery if you ask me!! Love both of the girl's beds and bedding too

chandra said...

Love it! The "Splash" letters are so cute and your shower curtain is too. Doesn't look too bright in your pictures with all the accessories! The girls rooms are cute too and like Meredith, I think the bedding is adorable!

Amber said...

looks great! I like the orange in the bathroom--it isn't nearly as bad as you had me thinking it would be. The girls' rooms both look great too.

Angie Morris said...

I think it looks awesome and I love the bathroom!!!

Good job!

Anonymous said...

Looks great! You are more talented than you give yourself credit for!

Shannon said...

Looks great!! You want to help me with mine??? lol

Tamra said...

I think all three rooms look great. I love the orange with the pink!

Barbara said...

I love it Jacy, You did a great job! I love the letters and the orange too!

Christy Sanford said...

it looks great!! love the splash!!
very nice job!! i always forget about old time pottery as well... i need to go out there and check out there deals...