Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Growing up

Mykenzie is getting a new bed that will be delivered any time now. Kaylee is getting to big for her toddler bed and it was time to get a bigger bed for her. We decided that it made sense for Mykenzie to get a full size bed and to give the twin to Kaylee. Kaylee has more toys in her room so she needs more floor space than Mykenzie and neither of their rooms are that big. So after ALOT of searching we finally found a bed. It is a white sleigh platform full sized bed with a trundle. Since they are delivering it today we broke Mykenzie's current bed down and moved it into Kaylee's room and she just slept in there last night. (side note:thank God I talked myself out of having them share a room! Bad idea) With the toddler bed set up next to the twin it made me a little sad to see how they have both grown up so much.






Now I have to find bedding for both girls rooms, which will probably mean redecorating completely ;-)

2 comments:

Meredith said...

Aww Jacy!!!! HUGS!! It is a very sweet pic though!! I forgot to ask what the bedding sets for both of the girls look like???

Meredith said...

Oh... take pics of their bathroom after you get the orange painted!! I love that shower curtain!!