Tuesday, April 15, 2008
Sweet and Juicy Perfection!
So I bought a new gadget today. I went to the store and saw pineapple for only 99 cents. This is very cheap for fresh pineapple and I LOVE it. So I bought 2 :) If you have ever eaten and cut fresh pineapple you know it is a total pain in the butt to deal with. Peeling and coring it is a nightmare and generally leaves you with next to no pineapple to actually eat and enjoy. So I bought a new gadget that slices, skins and cores it all with a few twists of the wrist. I was unsure how well it would work and told a few people I would let them know. Well it was awesome!! I love it and for $9 it is well worth the investment if you are a pineapple lover!

7 comments:
Sweet!!! It looks beautiful!!!
Can you tell us where you got it at? I want one!
-The Girl You Don't Know
cool! Where did you get that gadget at. I love the hollowed out pineapple shell. That would be great to decorate a luau party with. Plus fresh pineapple to eat, yum
Wow. That's pretty nifty. I didn't think it would be quite so efficient & was wondering how it would be worth $9. That's really cool though.
Do share! Where did you get that? My pineapples look so mangled after I get through peeling them.
I got mine at Kroger by the pineapple for $9 but I also saw the same one at Linens N Things yesterday for $10!
We have one too and LOVE it!
Post a Comment