Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Some Ohio Pictures

Here is a link to see all of our vacation pictures! And here are a few random pics

Jaden, Lily and Kaylee



Kaylee and Jaden


Kaylee and Lily


Mykenzie and Uncle Tony riding Jaden's dirtbike


My girls and Rachel's boys


Papa, Abby, Kaylee and Mykenzie

3 comments:

Amber said...

I actually looked at all of those :) Very cute! The pictures of the girls using their uncles as jungle gyms reminds me of how my boys treat their uncles. Uncles are good for that sort of thing, I suppose!

Kenzie's hair has gotten really long! And the older she gets, the more she looks like you.

Jacy said...

I just looked at the pics posted and the one with my girls and Rachel's boys, holy crap! Mykenzie does look just like me in that picture. I guess I know she does but I don't really see it. In that picture though, it could be me sitting there

Meredith said...

Love the pics Jacy!! IT looks like you guys had a great time!