Tuesday, April 15, 2008
Biggest Loser Finale! Tonight!!!
I am a huge Biggest Loser fan! You get so attached to the contestants and it is so exciting watching them transform their lives. Tonight is the finale of the couple edition. The people that I really wanted to win have already been booted (I love Brittany and Bernie) but I am hoping one of them win the money for losing the most weight at home. This is the first REAL chance that a woman has to actually be named the biggest loser. I am counting down the hours till the 2 hour LIVE finale! Go Ali and Kelly!!! I can't wait to see how much more they lost since leaving the ranch! Anyone else out there watching? NBC tonight check it out! You'll get hooked
5 comments:
I so want Ali to win!!! Woo HOO!
You KNOW I was watching! How awesome was that??
I was so happy to see Bernie beat out Mark! That was awesome!
Kelly and Ali looked so good!
I am so glad Bernie won!!! I love him! I can't stand Mark so I was very happy to see Bernie beat him by the same 1 pound that Mark beat him by to get back in the house!
I am so happy for Ali too! She looks awesome!
Agreed, love Bernie and so happy for Alie!!!
Post a Comment